- are passionate about their businesses,
- want help making sure their businesses succeed, but
- have limited budgets.
To me small businesses range from one person working out of a home office to those with as many as 500 employees.
All businesses, regardless of the products or services they offer are a combination of structure and people. Combining these two components in the right way for your business will ensure its success.
My specialties are business operations and communication with a focus on creating the right business structures and filling businesses with the right people.
It’s all about people and the way they communicate.
- Hiring the right people who are the best fit for your business
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Negotiating contracts and sales agreements
- Getting the best deals from your banker, attorney, accountant, vendors and others
- Managing people so they produce the results you expect
- Getting projects finished on time and within budget
- Presenting to prospective customers and investors
If you deal with these issues in your business and want someone to discuss them with when they come up, I could be your guy.
I have many successes and a page full of testimonials. But, what’s that mean to you? If I were looking for a small business coach, I’d consider all the available information, but I’d want to know more.
The best way for you to decide if we’d be a good fit working together is to have a conversation. If you have a need and are curious, contact me by phone – 916.834.9480 or using Skype – bsilverthorn1.
Prepare your questions and let’s talk. No cost, no obligation. Only a little time.
My goal is always to help my clients achieve everything they want in life through their work.
THE MOST INNOVATIVE FEE STRUCTURES ANYWHERE!
- Do you ever want to get away from the chaos of work every now and then so you can think and plan?
- Would you like to spend a get away day at a winery working with an executive coach, solving your biggest challenges and networking with your peers?
- Attend the GETAWAY DAY. It’s limited to 12 small business entrepreneurs on a first come, first served basis.
If this scenario sounds interesting to you, consider attending one of my monthly executive retreats. DETAILS HERE!
(c) 2013 Small Business Uprising. All rights reserved. Web design by 21st Century Marketing